I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Jerome K. Jerome "Three Men in a Boat", 1889
Ahhh - well, here I am again. Bored. Nothing to do. I can't believe how much work has slowed down since the 15th. Wow... I suppose alot of the snowbirds are migrating back north.
Oh - as requested, the number is (305) 445-1926. I'm supposed to be going this Sunday, but due to my lack of cancellations in the past - I don't know if the reservations have been confirmed yet. I should know by tonight for sure.
Mr. Wonderful called last night. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly) I missed the call because I was already asleep. I got home from the doctor around 6:30 and wasn't feeling so well after the procedure. He called twice and asked me to meet him at the local bar. Oh well. I guess I'll call today and see where things stand.
Thank you for referring to my posts as "amusement to the bored" Very nice. I'm glad I can entertain.
Not much else to say since yesterday's post. Tomorrow is Annette's birthday. I still have nothing planned or bought. I'm slacking, I know. So - off to the mall it'll be today after work or maybe tomorrow at lunch. Know of any good places to go? Maybe we'll head up to Blue Martini at City Place. I hear it's a cool atmosphere (overpriced, but we don't really drink much) and there are a bunch of places for dinner up that way. She gets off of work by 6:30, so maybe around 8?
I've come to the conclusion that people are very difficult to shop for - myself included. So... The question of the day is: What do you buy someone who has everything they want?
Well, I'm going to end this here. I'm going to try to find an online quiz or something to take. Damn, I am bored.
Me :)
Jerome K. Jerome "Three Men in a Boat", 1889
Ahhh - well, here I am again. Bored. Nothing to do. I can't believe how much work has slowed down since the 15th. Wow... I suppose alot of the snowbirds are migrating back north.
Oh - as requested, the number is (305) 445-1926. I'm supposed to be going this Sunday, but due to my lack of cancellations in the past - I don't know if the reservations have been confirmed yet. I should know by tonight for sure.
Mr. Wonderful called last night. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly) I missed the call because I was already asleep. I got home from the doctor around 6:30 and wasn't feeling so well after the procedure. He called twice and asked me to meet him at the local bar. Oh well. I guess I'll call today and see where things stand.
Thank you for referring to my posts as "amusement to the bored" Very nice. I'm glad I can entertain.
Not much else to say since yesterday's post. Tomorrow is Annette's birthday. I still have nothing planned or bought. I'm slacking, I know. So - off to the mall it'll be today after work or maybe tomorrow at lunch. Know of any good places to go? Maybe we'll head up to Blue Martini at City Place. I hear it's a cool atmosphere (overpriced, but we don't really drink much) and there are a bunch of places for dinner up that way. She gets off of work by 6:30, so maybe around 8?
I've come to the conclusion that people are very difficult to shop for - myself included. So... The question of the day is: What do you buy someone who has everything they want?
Well, I'm going to end this here. I'm going to try to find an online quiz or something to take. Damn, I am bored.
Me :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home