My pondering thoughts...

Friday, July 23, 2004

Happy Friday!
 
I haven't had time to post because I have been so incredibly busy replying to e-mails. I have officially cancelled all of my ads (there were two, though I only used one) as of late yesterday.  Total e-mails received in three days: 205   Winks: 310
 
Insane!
 
Of all the many people, I have finally narrowed it down to about 10 that I am actually communicating on a regular basis with. 
 
My date Tuesday and Wednesday were not much to write about.  Neither one really "clicked" and I have no interest in pursuing anything further.  No need to waste each other's time.
 
Then there was tonight...
 
I met Bob* at a place on the water.  I don't remember the last time (Mr. Wonderful included) that I was on a date and had such a wonderful experience.  He asked me out again and we have tenative plans for tomorrow... Who knows... I may have met my match.. :)
 
Today marked my five year anniversary with my company.  We had a party, I got some gifts.. Good times
 
Tomorrow is Friday and I am anxiously awaiting the weekend.  To be honest, I really need to rest.  I've gone out every night this week and have not made it to bed once before 2:00 am.  I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
 
I have plans (tentatively) for tomorrow.  Plans Saturday in the am and then pm.  I think I may cancel my Saturday am and just sleep in.  Either that or not do a damn thing Sunday.
 
I'm off to ProActiv myself and then to sleep... I may actually make it to bed before 1:45
 
Sweetest Dreams,
Me  ;)
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home