My pondering thoughts...

Friday, November 01, 2002

Things that are upsetting me right at this moment.... Not in any particular order ~

* The fact that I feel like crap and have been awake since 4:00 am
* The idiotic people that I call my co-wokers
* Working for a no name company
* My benefits expired yesterday and I have none (see above)
* People with attitude problems
* Ethnic people who feel the need to be egotistical assholes because they feel they are the minority
* Old drivers who flip you the finger when they are the ones that screwed up (ok - this is also comical to me)
* Being stuck at work til 5:00 on a Friday, but expected to be here at 9:00 on a Saturday
* Divorce
* Not knowing what the future holds
* Feeling alone
* Being spoken to like a 5 year old or complete imbecile
* Debt
* Paying $28 in cell phone taxes (AT&T)

On a lighter note, things that make me happy right now...

* My Dad - for always doing his most to help me
* My Mom - for being a best friend
* Joey & Sarah - for knowing how to make me smile and remember the simple things in life
* All of my very supportive family
* My friends
* Jeff - My most treausred friend
* Disney this weekend
* The fact that I am alive, with no health problems and at least have a job
* My freedom
* My character
* Vanilla milkshakes and oreo cookie mcflurries
* My pets whom I love dearly
* Halloween candy
* All of my personal belongings, that although I am in debt - I couldn't be happier with
* Having a place to call home
* Confidence, Self-Worth, and Motivation
* The ability to make my own decisions
* Ability to laugh at my past mistakes and look forward to new ones... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home