My pondering thoughts...

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I get by with a little help from my friends.

A word, or reminder, to my friends, and those who need it:


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus


"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie-the-Pooh, A.A. Milne


"Hold a true friend with both your hands." - Nigerian Proverb


"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." - Dave Matthews


"I'll fucking stand by you." - Pennywise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home