My pondering thoughts...

Friday, April 30, 2004

"Don't try to force chemistry between two people or else it may blow up at you." - Unknown

"Love is a matter of chemisty, but sex is a matter of physics" - Unknown

Happy Friday!

I once had a conversation with a friend regarding the subject of chemistry between two people. Our disagreement was that the friend felt it was a mental state of mind whereas I argued that it is something more physical. I did not believe you could create chemistry in your mind, it was something that either existed or lacked between two people.

Last night once again confirmed my theory.

I spent the evening with Mr. Wonderful. Another night of movies, conversation and well...

I have been in both situations - I have felt an almost intolerable chemistry and I have felt, well... none. I've been asked to describe the "chemistry" feeling, but I cannot quite explain in words the powerful force that exists between two people. For me, it's a feeling of desire - not just sexually... An attraction that can't be described. It has nothing to do with looks or intelligence.. It is not something that can be measured, created or improved.

Someone once told me that a relationship without chemistry will never prosper. I thought they had lost their mind. I did not believe that such a feeling/emotion could be so powerful. I always thought that sex is what changed friendship to relationship, but was told it was not the introduction of sexual relations that makes a relationship, but the chemisty between two people.

So I wonder... If I do not feel the "chemistry" do they? Is it possible, I question, for one person to feel this feeling of desire and not the other? In a situation where I feel no chemistry exists - do they?

Ok.. I know I rambled on... On to better things - last night!

Annette's birthday - she ended up going to dinner with her family, as we have rescheduled our plans for this evening. I was invited for the festivities, but turned down the offer. Something about having dinner with her entire family (she has relatives in from CA) and Chris made me decide against going.

The Italian isn't doing so well. Bunch of issues going on and I feel terrible for him. I went over for a few hours, had dinner and just tried to be a friend. I explained that he needs a friend right now; he has enough drama at this current time.

Mr. Wonderful is leaving this weekend to go golfing. How exciting. I want to do something this weekend, go somewhere. I doubt I will with the upcoming trip and all, but I would still like to.

I'll be back to post after my lunch date today. We'll see how that goes!

Not much else to say... Just a bunch on my mind - same stuff, old situations and new developments.

And yes - I am still very slow at work.

Me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home