My pondering thoughts...

Monday, May 10, 2004

Another Happy Monday!!!

This weekend was extremely uneventful. It was a nice change though, not having to rush to be someplace or meet someone.

The only thing I really did was head to Delray Saturday evening. Ended up going to Delux (it was pretty cool place) and Dakotah's. I met Steve - an enormous football player and his cousin. I don't honestly remember his cousin's name.

We had a blast! We have decided this is the spot to go if you are looking to meet people. I've met the Producer there, the Lawyer and now the Football player... And I've only been there 3x so I'm averaging rather well. LoL

My trip is in 4 days... I can't believe it! Then I am heading up north at month end. My schedule this week is crazy. I've finally scheduled my hair appointment for Wed, along with my nails and eyebrows. Thursday I'll be at Sawgrass most of the morning, trying to find a raincoat and day dress. Then off to the airport Thursday evening.

I get back to FL on the 20th so I'm sure I'll have a nice long post when I return.

Nothing else really going on... Ohhhh - Carvel now carries "cake batter" flavored ice cream. It's really pretty damn good. I personally like it better than Cold Stone, which is impressive.

Oh and my other latest craving - Starbucks just came out with this frozen drink "Strawberries and Creme" It tastes just like a strawberry milkshake... It's delicious! (If you like strawberry milkshakes)

Spent some of Mother's Day in West Palm. Nothing new really going on there.

The Italian has cleared all his issues and is starting work today. Which reminds me... I should text him and see how his first day back is going...

Mr. Wonderful - nothing going on there. I have the feeling it is just going to fade away. I have mixed feelings about him... The problem I have is that in many ways he was everything I wanted - from the outside, he was everything to the tee... Personality wise, we clicked... He wasn't my best friend by any means but I felt we had some type of connection. The problem is that since the first few dates, I've always felt there was something missing... I could never pinpoint what is was... I thought perhaps the chemisty factor, maybe he or I were too shy, but something... Apparently that something turned out to be pretty big because things have really gone downhill.

Not in a bad way though... Just faded away - no conversations, no explanations, no harsh words or blame.

A friend told me that I am probably overreacting, as he called me on Wednesday. I disagree because I called back and have not heard from him since. Note: It is now Monday.

I'm leaving Thursday for over a week, so unless he plans on seeing me before then, I am quite certain this is it.

Well, I have nothing else to update. Go post - they changed the blogger!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home