It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. - Malcolm Forbes
Happy Thursday!
Busy, busy, busy... Since my vacation, it seems not too much has calmed down. I need to pack tonight for my weekend trip. I haven't even started and really don't even know what to take. I better figure it out since I'll be leaving straight from work tomorrow - allowing me no spare time for last minute packing.
I know I'll be needing casual hang out clothes, bikini, an evening gown for our fabulous Saturday night dinner. All the basics - toothbrush, hair brush, etc. I should create myself a checklist, ensuring nothing is forgotten. Good idea!
I actually woke up on time to take Mr. Wonderful to the airport today. 6:00 am!!! Go me!!! I must be completely insane and now I am completely exhausted. I also somehow ended up taking the CEO to work too... Hmmm... :) It's really no biggie, the office and airport are within minutes of one another. Fortunately, I hit no traffic on the way there. The way back was an entirely different story.
Saw the Italian last night. Annette had this craving for some stupid dessert we can only get there and against my pleas, we ended up going anyway. He ate dinner with us and proceeded to tell me that he may be moving back to NY. I swear - I am driving everyone away lately. Overseas, across state lines, across the country... Damn.
During dinner, the Italian says "would you move back up north" and my response "is that an offer?" Apparently this triggered something for the Italian who continues to tell me that one of the main reasons he would stay in Florida can be attributed to me. He understands that we are friends, but feels that things will gradually progress into something greater as time goes on. He told me that he does not want to lose an opportunity with me by moving back. He then asked me if I would consider moving with him.
Yep - my mouth dropped too! He said I wouldn't have to worry about working or a place, he would take care of all the arrangements. I told him he was out of his mind. He said he knew, but that there was something about me that has captivated him and in a very short time he has felt something that he cannot describe. Something powerful enough to take a huge risk (like moving me up there) or sacrifice (staying down here)
I really wish I knew what this "something about me" trait is. I also wish I knew how I could direct towards say, Mr. Wonderful. LoL ;)
So.. Who knows what's going to happen with the Italian. We were going to go out for a bit, but I told him I really needed to get some sleep because I had an early morning. I may be seeing him tonight, providing I am all packed and ready for my departure tomorrow.
I have become quite the little traveler... LoL
I've got a ton of running around to do today - nail appt, eyebrow appt, packing, shopping for a birthday gift I was supposed to have gotten a few months ago, looking for some cute pj's, etc.
I'm really hungry. There is some water restriction in effect which means I really shouldn't order from any of the places around here. This does not help my hunger. I am starving.
Not much else to report. Bry is doing well. No new developments there either. We're supposed to have lunch sometime next week, once I get the pictures developed from the trip. Adding another thing to my long to do list... Yippee He's going to the keys for weekend. I should've gone to the keys - I probably wouldn't be stressing so much.
I really want to go to Isles of Adventure, but with summer almost officially here - it's too late. I can stand nothing less than waiting hours in line for a 2.5 minute ride.
As you can see, I'm not busy at work today. No one is on messenger. You guys suck.
I really have nothing to do. I get the occasional client, but am done within seconds.
Ummmm...What else...?
Ok - I'll replay my week.
Saturday - In no particular order.. Tanned for a bit, out to lunch (nowhere new), talked to a few people, went to the mall (nothing good) went to the gym for a bit, met up with Mr. Wonderful, took my brother on his movie date, went to the bookstore (bought Holy Blood, Holy Grail), saw Shrek 2, Steak n Shake..
Monday was not too exciting. I got home from work, tanned outside for a bit, helped out with a resume and cover letter, ate, slept. Didn't really talk to anyone. Bought some stuff from Victoria Secret online. They really do have some cute things.
Tuesday - went out with Annette. Tried a new Chinese place on Federal called Gary Woo's. I believe it was Gary Woo's. Yep... Gary Woo. It was decent. Immediately upon walking in, we realized that combined - we were the youngest people in there. I still stand by the notion that they had some type of "early bird" special going on (even though it was 7:00pm) because there were just way too many old people eating. I learned that evening that I cannot stand to watch old people eat. Understand that I have nothing against the elderly, but to watch them eat really disgusts me. Now, you say - then don't watch them... I don't. But, that night there was this couple (in their 90's) who were chewing abnormally loud and I could not help but look up everytime I heard what could've been someone dying...
Anyways, after dinner we went to the Whole Foods market where I purchased green olives imported from Spain. Wow!!! They were outstanding! Annette bought some other olives (they had a huge olive cart) and we were headed towards the Draft House when Mr. Wonderful called.
I hadn't heard from him since I left his house Sunday, but wasn't too surprised since (a) this seems to be his nature and (b) his CEO was in town.
He said he really wanted to see me and I told him the same. I also told him it'd be nice to see him before his trip Thursday. So - he invited me over.
Annette and I parted ways and I got to his house around 10:30. I met the CEO, who had a similar personality to Mr. Wonderful. He was nice and we all chatted for a bit in the living room as they watched the end of their hockey game. The CEO called it a night and we did the same. The evening went remarkably well, myself having experienced things I didn't know were possible.... A very good night indeed. Ah! the stories that can be told. ;)
Wednesday - I pretty much stated everything already... Went to see the Italian, had dessert... Talked to a few people, nothing really new.
Well, I guess I don't have anything else to write. Oh well, this was really entertaining me.
I can't believe you guys are actually reading this. I checked my stats and have had quite a number of unique visitors. I doubt anyone except those who talk to me would find any of this interesting (and even then, those that know me may not find this interesting)
Until I can think of something else ~
Me :)
Happy Thursday!
Busy, busy, busy... Since my vacation, it seems not too much has calmed down. I need to pack tonight for my weekend trip. I haven't even started and really don't even know what to take. I better figure it out since I'll be leaving straight from work tomorrow - allowing me no spare time for last minute packing.
I know I'll be needing casual hang out clothes, bikini, an evening gown for our fabulous Saturday night dinner. All the basics - toothbrush, hair brush, etc. I should create myself a checklist, ensuring nothing is forgotten. Good idea!
I actually woke up on time to take Mr. Wonderful to the airport today. 6:00 am!!! Go me!!! I must be completely insane and now I am completely exhausted. I also somehow ended up taking the CEO to work too... Hmmm... :) It's really no biggie, the office and airport are within minutes of one another. Fortunately, I hit no traffic on the way there. The way back was an entirely different story.
Saw the Italian last night. Annette had this craving for some stupid dessert we can only get there and against my pleas, we ended up going anyway. He ate dinner with us and proceeded to tell me that he may be moving back to NY. I swear - I am driving everyone away lately. Overseas, across state lines, across the country... Damn.
During dinner, the Italian says "would you move back up north" and my response "is that an offer?" Apparently this triggered something for the Italian who continues to tell me that one of the main reasons he would stay in Florida can be attributed to me. He understands that we are friends, but feels that things will gradually progress into something greater as time goes on. He told me that he does not want to lose an opportunity with me by moving back. He then asked me if I would consider moving with him.
Yep - my mouth dropped too! He said I wouldn't have to worry about working or a place, he would take care of all the arrangements. I told him he was out of his mind. He said he knew, but that there was something about me that has captivated him and in a very short time he has felt something that he cannot describe. Something powerful enough to take a huge risk (like moving me up there) or sacrifice (staying down here)
I really wish I knew what this "something about me" trait is. I also wish I knew how I could direct towards say, Mr. Wonderful. LoL ;)
So.. Who knows what's going to happen with the Italian. We were going to go out for a bit, but I told him I really needed to get some sleep because I had an early morning. I may be seeing him tonight, providing I am all packed and ready for my departure tomorrow.
I have become quite the little traveler... LoL
I've got a ton of running around to do today - nail appt, eyebrow appt, packing, shopping for a birthday gift I was supposed to have gotten a few months ago, looking for some cute pj's, etc.
I'm really hungry. There is some water restriction in effect which means I really shouldn't order from any of the places around here. This does not help my hunger. I am starving.
Not much else to report. Bry is doing well. No new developments there either. We're supposed to have lunch sometime next week, once I get the pictures developed from the trip. Adding another thing to my long to do list... Yippee He's going to the keys for weekend. I should've gone to the keys - I probably wouldn't be stressing so much.
I really want to go to Isles of Adventure, but with summer almost officially here - it's too late. I can stand nothing less than waiting hours in line for a 2.5 minute ride.
As you can see, I'm not busy at work today. No one is on messenger. You guys suck.
I really have nothing to do. I get the occasional client, but am done within seconds.
Ummmm...What else...?
Ok - I'll replay my week.
Saturday - In no particular order.. Tanned for a bit, out to lunch (nowhere new), talked to a few people, went to the mall (nothing good) went to the gym for a bit, met up with Mr. Wonderful, took my brother on his movie date, went to the bookstore (bought Holy Blood, Holy Grail), saw Shrek 2, Steak n Shake..
Monday was not too exciting. I got home from work, tanned outside for a bit, helped out with a resume and cover letter, ate, slept. Didn't really talk to anyone. Bought some stuff from Victoria Secret online. They really do have some cute things.
Tuesday - went out with Annette. Tried a new Chinese place on Federal called Gary Woo's. I believe it was Gary Woo's. Yep... Gary Woo. It was decent. Immediately upon walking in, we realized that combined - we were the youngest people in there. I still stand by the notion that they had some type of "early bird" special going on (even though it was 7:00pm) because there were just way too many old people eating. I learned that evening that I cannot stand to watch old people eat. Understand that I have nothing against the elderly, but to watch them eat really disgusts me. Now, you say - then don't watch them... I don't. But, that night there was this couple (in their 90's) who were chewing abnormally loud and I could not help but look up everytime I heard what could've been someone dying...
Anyways, after dinner we went to the Whole Foods market where I purchased green olives imported from Spain. Wow!!! They were outstanding! Annette bought some other olives (they had a huge olive cart) and we were headed towards the Draft House when Mr. Wonderful called.
I hadn't heard from him since I left his house Sunday, but wasn't too surprised since (a) this seems to be his nature and (b) his CEO was in town.
He said he really wanted to see me and I told him the same. I also told him it'd be nice to see him before his trip Thursday. So - he invited me over.
Annette and I parted ways and I got to his house around 10:30. I met the CEO, who had a similar personality to Mr. Wonderful. He was nice and we all chatted for a bit in the living room as they watched the end of their hockey game. The CEO called it a night and we did the same. The evening went remarkably well, myself having experienced things I didn't know were possible.... A very good night indeed. Ah! the stories that can be told. ;)
Wednesday - I pretty much stated everything already... Went to see the Italian, had dessert... Talked to a few people, nothing really new.
Well, I guess I don't have anything else to write. Oh well, this was really entertaining me.
I can't believe you guys are actually reading this. I checked my stats and have had quite a number of unique visitors. I doubt anyone except those who talk to me would find any of this interesting (and even then, those that know me may not find this interesting)
Until I can think of something else ~
Me :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home