My pondering thoughts...

Thursday, June 24, 2004

"Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." George Eliot

Thursday already... Where has the week gone? Here I am - bored at work again. Although I love the quiet time, too much quiet has never been a good thing. And to imagine that at one time two other people occupied the office I now run.. I can't help but wonder what they did during these slow summer months!

Quite a bit has been going on... Most of you know the stories already because I have never been one to not share the daily occurrencesces of my life.

I need to go to the mall today. I have to head down to Ft. Lauderdale though because they are the only one (aside from Palm Beach) that has Neiman Marcus. I do not typically shop there (it's too expensive for me) but they have a certain article of clothing I simply must have! Pathetic? Agreed... But, I am going nonetheless.

The IT guy I met last Friday night called me again yesterday. I finally got around to returning his phone call (this was the second message and I figured I should be courteous.) He invited me to dinner Saturday night. I accepted so we shall see how that goes.

I met up for ice cream last night and ran into The Italian while there. Ended up hanging out at the place until almost 2:00 am, so needless to say... I'm a bit exhausted this morning. Then again, name me a morning I have not been! :)

Mr. Wonderful decided to call me last night. (I think everyone I know called me last night) This came as quite the shock because as you are all aware, I wasn't expecting to hear from him after my trip to Tennessee. Gotta love the emotional rollercoasters I wait in line for. He proceeded to tell me how he really wants things to work between us and how he is looking for the same things I am. I explained that although it sounded great in theory, his actions were telling quite a different tale. He apologized (what number is this?) and asked me for another (yes another) chance. I told him everything was in his hands... again

So, I am not putting my heart into anything just yet. I'm just going to wait patiently, continue with my daily living and see what happens. I stress enough over men... I don't need to add another person to the pot.

The chiropracter called me for the third time yesterday. I haven't called him back. I feel terrible but I don't really know what to say. Annette suggested "you are older than my father and that makes me feel uncomfortable." Although I agree with her suggestion (thank you Net) I don't have the "balls" to say that. Yes, I know... Grow some

My Baltimore crabs arrived on Tuesday. 2 dozen large! Yummy!!! They were absolutely delicious. My entire family (minus sister) feasted most of the night!

No major plans for the weekend. Lunch Sat @ Danielle's and dinner Sat night with the new IT. Other than that, I plan on R&R... Some tanning too... I want to go to the beach. Don't ask.

I need to take my car for an oil change. I also need to schedule my nail appointment.

What I really need to do is figure out what I want for lunch. I'm starving and was somehow nominated to make a choice. I am not a picky eater (though some disagree) but everyone here is! I have no clue what to get... Any suggestions are welcome... I am on AIM!!! ;)

Well, let me sort through my menus... At least I'll occupy some of my free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home