My pondering thoughts...

Monday, September 27, 2004

Although check writing is soon becoming a think of the past, anyone who still actually uses checks should click here and read about this.

Not much new to report. Another hurricane. Lovely old shutter state that is FL. Totally insane.. Hopefully this will be the last of it. I feel terrible for the northern parts that really got hit. I heard someone that schools in the Stuart area are postponed... Indefinitely... Insane!

I noticed no one blogs anymore, so I think I'm going to quit. My therapist suggested I write my daily activities, but I am tired of writing and not having anything to read. Plus, I don't think it does anything...

The only good thing that may come from this hurricane business is the possibility of my audit being postponed. Keeping my fingers crossed ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home