My pondering thoughts...

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

A recent e-mail I received I thought worth sharing:

  • Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
  • Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversation skills will matter most
  • Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want
  • When you say "I Love You" mean it
  • When you say "I'm Sorry" look that person in the eye
  • Be engaged at least six months before you marry
  • Believe in love at first sight
  • Never laugh at someone's dreams. Those who don't have dreams don't have much
  • Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the only way to live life fully
  • In disagreements, fight fairly - no name calling or attacking someone's character
  • Don't judge people by their relatives
  • Talk slow, but think quick
  • When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask "Why do you want to know?"
  • Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk
  • When you lose, don't lose the lesson
  • Remember the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all of your actions
  • Don't let a dispute injure a great frienship
  • When you realize you made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it
  • Smile when you answer your phone - the caller will hear it in your voice
  • Spend time alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home