My pondering thoughts...

Friday, October 15, 2004

Apparently I am addicted to this stupid thing, because I'm sitting here and have the urge to blog. Thanks to Laura who updated hers - I figured I'd do the same.

I watched a movie last night "I Love You, Don't Touch Me!"

It was pretty funny and actually hit home for me. (Well, except for the part that the main role was a 25 year old virgin) Brought back many memories and feelings that are true! It's refreshing to know I am not a nut case because if someone decided to make a movie about male/female friendships - I can't be alone!

Anyways, I have a pretty busy weekend planned.

Mr. Wonderful has miraculously resurfaced in my life. Although I am well aware nothing will ever materialize in that situation - he is still fun to see every now and again. We actually met for lunch today! He is an interesting character... If I could only read minds.

I am heading up to Atlantic Avenue in Delray tonight. Probably my favorite "night spot." Much more pleasant crowd than Boca, not as thuggish as West Palm and more mature than Ft. Lauderdale.

More to post tomorrow ~
Me :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home