My pondering thoughts...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Another weekend come and gone...

Quick recap:

Friday night - Dragged Jimmy to Babies "r" Us to pick up a gift for the baby shower Tuesday. Then went to Delray for dinner. Actually ended up at a Spanish/Cuban place called Cabana. Very cool atmosphere and the food was excellent! From there, we walked around Atlantic Avenue for a bit and ended up at Gatsby's in Boca. Played about four games of pool. I had forgotten how much I love playing. I should really go more often! I suck, but love the game nonetheless. Got home around 3 am.

Saturday - had lunch with Annette... It felt like I hadn't seen her in ages. Took some trips down memory lane, had lunch, laughed, etc. Ended up at the Italian bakery to pick up dessert for the bbq at Michael's. Drove down to Mike's house, bbq'd and ended up going to see Ladder 49. Decent movie, I cried several times. Overall an early night, was home by 12.

Today - Slept in pretty late. Have a terrible headache. BBQ'd at home, made some phone calls.. All in all rather uneventful - my idea of a perfect Sunday!

This week should go by rather quick. I have the baby shower Tuesday, taking Jimmy out for his birthday on Thursday. Other than that, nothing terribly exciting going on.

I want to go see another movie - I believe it's called "Forgotten" Anyone see it yet?

Me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home