Recent Songs I Really Like:
1. Keith Urban - Making memories of us (I don't even like country)
2. Somebody Told Me - No clue who sings
3. Mariah Carey - Its like that
4. Jennifer Lopez - Hold U Down (Hush! I know.. Not a JLo fan either!)
Anyways... Why I am awake and writing at 4:00 am is beyond me. I was going through my deleted e-mail items and realized I had e-mails dating as far back as 2003... Pretty funny to read. Wow... Time flies. I know, I say that a lot... Because I think it sucks! LoL
There were actually some pretty funny forwards, etc. that I had forgotten about so it was rather entertaining to reread them. Also funny to read about the events I had going on in my life as I detailed to various friends, etc.
Didn't do much today. Surprised? Ok... Me either. I am planning on heading up to Wellington tomorrow. There's this great restaurant that Mr. Manhattan and I frequent and I wanted to take my grandmother there. Can't wait - the food is phenomenal! And coming from me, Ms. I eat out every day, that is quite the compliment. I really want to go to Sawgrass tomorrow too, but I know I'll end up spending money on clothes I don't need and am fighting the urge. For once, I am actually trying to be sensible and save SOME money! Go me, Go me!!! (As you can see, eating out is still my weakness - but I know my grandmother will enjoy going out and love the food and to me, it's worth it just for those reasons) Yes... I can justify anything to myself.
Nothing else planned... How boring am I? Easter is next weekend. Made reservations for our annual brunch tradition. Mr. Manhattan is flying down on Thursday or Friday - so I hope to spend some time with him. It sucks though because he no longer has his home available which means he'll be staying with his parents when he comes to visit. I think it's great that he gets along with them, but I am wondering how this is going to affect us. I still live at home, so staying at my house is not an option. And obviously, we will not be staying at his parents house. Soooo... although I am in the process of moving out - that won't be until June or so. He doesn't have the extra cash right now (due to the new home situation) for hotels... And I - well, I really don't either. Plus.. I am cheap when it comes to stuff like this. Yes... One way street. Sooooooo... that means we won't be spending the nights together. This, in addition to having a long distance relationship, really sucks. At least before, I would know that for 3-5 days he visited - we would spend every night along together, wake up together, spend the day together, etc. But no more... I happen to think it's going to take a toll on the relationship. As usual, he disagrees.
I am thinking of surprising him and just renting a room for at least one night. There's some great places I know of on the water (very romantic, etc) so I may do that. Not sure though - depends on what the rooms are going for.
Short week for me at work. Off on Friday... It will be a good Friday indeed! That sounded terrible. Having went to Catholic school most of my life, I actually know the significance behind Good Friday and totally should not have written that... Sorry!
Well.. I am going to go to bed. I think I'm tired. I'm actually pissed because I lost my remote and have to keep getting out of bed everytime a stupid show comes on the channel I'm watching. It's rather irritating... I swear, can't one station play good stuff all the time. And at 4am - my expectations really aren't that high.
Good night to all. Sweet Dreams! More to come tomorrow, I'm sure!
XOXO,
Me ;)
1. Keith Urban - Making memories of us (I don't even like country)
2. Somebody Told Me - No clue who sings
3. Mariah Carey - Its like that
4. Jennifer Lopez - Hold U Down (Hush! I know.. Not a JLo fan either!)
Anyways... Why I am awake and writing at 4:00 am is beyond me. I was going through my deleted e-mail items and realized I had e-mails dating as far back as 2003... Pretty funny to read. Wow... Time flies. I know, I say that a lot... Because I think it sucks! LoL
There were actually some pretty funny forwards, etc. that I had forgotten about so it was rather entertaining to reread them. Also funny to read about the events I had going on in my life as I detailed to various friends, etc.
Didn't do much today. Surprised? Ok... Me either. I am planning on heading up to Wellington tomorrow. There's this great restaurant that Mr. Manhattan and I frequent and I wanted to take my grandmother there. Can't wait - the food is phenomenal! And coming from me, Ms. I eat out every day, that is quite the compliment. I really want to go to Sawgrass tomorrow too, but I know I'll end up spending money on clothes I don't need and am fighting the urge. For once, I am actually trying to be sensible and save SOME money! Go me, Go me!!! (As you can see, eating out is still my weakness - but I know my grandmother will enjoy going out and love the food and to me, it's worth it just for those reasons) Yes... I can justify anything to myself.
Nothing else planned... How boring am I? Easter is next weekend. Made reservations for our annual brunch tradition. Mr. Manhattan is flying down on Thursday or Friday - so I hope to spend some time with him. It sucks though because he no longer has his home available which means he'll be staying with his parents when he comes to visit. I think it's great that he gets along with them, but I am wondering how this is going to affect us. I still live at home, so staying at my house is not an option. And obviously, we will not be staying at his parents house. Soooo... although I am in the process of moving out - that won't be until June or so. He doesn't have the extra cash right now (due to the new home situation) for hotels... And I - well, I really don't either. Plus.. I am cheap when it comes to stuff like this. Yes... One way street. Sooooooo... that means we won't be spending the nights together. This, in addition to having a long distance relationship, really sucks. At least before, I would know that for 3-5 days he visited - we would spend every night along together, wake up together, spend the day together, etc. But no more... I happen to think it's going to take a toll on the relationship. As usual, he disagrees.
I am thinking of surprising him and just renting a room for at least one night. There's some great places I know of on the water (very romantic, etc) so I may do that. Not sure though - depends on what the rooms are going for.
Short week for me at work. Off on Friday... It will be a good Friday indeed! That sounded terrible. Having went to Catholic school most of my life, I actually know the significance behind Good Friday and totally should not have written that... Sorry!
Well.. I am going to go to bed. I think I'm tired. I'm actually pissed because I lost my remote and have to keep getting out of bed everytime a stupid show comes on the channel I'm watching. It's rather irritating... I swear, can't one station play good stuff all the time. And at 4am - my expectations really aren't that high.
Good night to all. Sweet Dreams! More to come tomorrow, I'm sure!
XOXO,
Me ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home