My pondering thoughts...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wedding bells...

I haven't posted in quite some time, probably because I've been super busy with the job and getting ready for all these weddings! Not sure if I mentioned, but I have three weddings to attend in four weeks. Is that insane or what?! So... I'm flying up to Jacksonville next Friday and then Mr. Manhattan and I are taking a mini-vacation from there and spending some time at a resore in Orlando. It'll be nice to have some quality alone time with him. The distance gets harder by the day and although we see each other every weekend - spending the night at my parents just isn't doing it. Counting down the days until the house up north is built and at least we'll have our own "private" place to stay!

Although there's been no talk of immediate engagement - I wouldn't be surprised if the question popped up sometime in the next eight months. Things are going exceptionally well with us. It's a great feeling - to feel that you've found a friend and a partner. Only once before did I "click" so well with a member of the opposite sex and he wasn't my boyfriend - probably why we got along! I give Mr. Manhattan much deserved credit though - he has been there through quite a bit with me and through it all, he's stuck by me - moods and all.

Well, I just got back from our annual bowling night. Bowler... I am not. My final score - 68. Yes, that's right... 68. Far better than my first game - 54. I think I need to practice. LoL

Good night to all. The weekend is soon upon us!