My pondering thoughts...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am so bored.....

Thought I'd come and post for a bit in an effort to amuse myself. I have no good movies to watch, nothing on tv, no one to call, no e-mails or websites to visit. About the only thing I should be doing is work - which, quite frankly, I have no desire to do.

Have I mentioned how incredible cool the webcam is on messenger? I think I am addicted. Mr. Manhattan has finally purchased one which adds to the excitement. I'll admit his is way cooler than mine. I beliebe he bought the "orbiter" or something. His follows him around the apartment, can be left running and viewed remotely when he is visiting FL, etc. Anyways, it's pretty cool watching each other online. It especially helps when we haven't seen each other for weeks, even on a daily basis it's nice to be able to see one another. So, yes... I am ofiicially a webcam addict. The things you can do... LoL ;)

I was supposed to be down in Miami at the Trump resort for a training this Wed. I'm hoping if that is still scheduled (as of Friday it still was) this will be a pretty cool week - seeing as I have tomorrow off. Keeping my fingers crossed! I hope all you guys reading this down here make it through ok. We've done great thus far and hope the trend continues!

Someone gave me all the Billboard hits from the 60's through last year. Pretty cool listening to all the hits from my grammar school/high school days.

I was supposed to go to NY this weekend, but decided not to. I was too afraid I'd miss work and wouldn't be able to catch a flight back in (stand-by)

I am blabbing.. I know. Sorry. I warned you all I was bored.

To be honest, I didn't even think anyone read this anymore. Everyone (myself included) has moved to myspace.com, but I still like posting here. The other day I got an e-mail from a friend I hadn't spoken to in ages who told me he still reads these... So - for now, I'll continue to post. Although I swear I am like the only blogger left. It seems everyone I know that had a blog site no longer posts. Pretty lame 'cause as much as I like writing - I also like reading... You guys suck

Alright... What else? My tooth hurts. I need to go to the dentist.

I also need to make an eye appointment. It's been like two years since my last one.

Does anyone know anything about laser hair removal? I've been seriously looking into it, did the research online, etc. but can't seem to find anyone (live person, not written testimonial) that has done it. Any comments greatly appreciated!!!! I've also been contemplating the laser eye surgery, but I like my blue contacts too much - so I don't think I'll be doing that just yet! LoL

I want to start a Lenox collection. More specifically the Winnie the Pooh Lenox collection. I figured if I could get one or two pieces each holiday/occassion (Christmas/Birthdays/etc) I could have a very nice collection in a few years.

Ok.. Done posting.

Might be back later.

See ya!