My pondering thoughts...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Ok.. So I am a bit late to the MySpace frenzy, Although I did originally sign up back in 2004 - I only now am actually getting around to posting things, etc.

I am having a hell of time getting pictures uploaded. I keep getting an "unknown error." Go figure. I read the site was having problems with uploads earlier, so perhaps I am suffering the residual effect. I also can't import my e-mail addresses... Maybe I am the problem.

Anyways, not much to report. I finally gave work notice that I'm moving to NYC. If all goes as planned, I'll be leaving the sunshine state beginning of March - maybe sooner. Mixed emotions, but I suppose that's to be expected. Lots of unknowns and having never lived in a big city is rather intimidating too. Thankfully I'll be living in the Upper East Side and from what I've read - it's one of the best the "city" has to offer. Just a few blocks from Central Park which is nice too!

More to come!